Shipping & Deliveries
- All orders out of the USA must call for shipping/freight costs
- The Customer is responsible for obtaining their own Broker to accept the shipment into Canada or any other country outside of the USA through customs. Customer is also responsible for paying any Customs Fees/Taxes when shipping into Canada or any other country from the USA. All orders leaving the USA MUST be pre-paid.
- Flat Rate Shipping does not include heavy items such as Pevo Soccer Goals, Benches, Bleachers, Covered Team Benches, MVP Team Shelters, Skills King, Rubber Bases, Batting Cages, Backstops, Field Hockey Goals, American Football Goals and Jaypro Lacrosse Goals
- Excluded all returns or exchanges on shipping
- Not valid with promo codes or sale items
- Flat Rate Shipping is available via ground shipping only when offered
- Ground shipping is 3-7 days depending on the distance within the continental United States.
- Online orders may be paid through PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover
- Shipping, handling, and insurance and tax (if applicable) will be added after the Checkout process is complete.
- Sales tax will be added for Rhode Island residents only.
- You will be notified if a deposit is required.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Inventory is based on availability.
We accept purchase orders from bona fide organizations. Fax your P.O. to (401) 615-0373 or email Info@Goals4Sports.com.
We take data security very seriously. We use robust encryption and firewall technologies including 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to process credit card details. We will never release card information to anybody outside our organization other than to process the order and check for fraud, credit and security.
Phone Orders and hours of operation:
Call (401) 244-5951 to place your order with one of our customer service representatives. Our standard hours of operation are Monday- Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Receiving Items by Truck Terms and Instructions:
IMMEDIATELY UPON ITS DELIVERY, IN THE PRESENCE OF THE CARRIERS REPRESENTATIVE, YOU SHALL PHYSICALLY INSPECT THE ORDERED PRODUCTS FOR ANY VISIBLE DAMAGE AND CONDUCT A COUNT OF THE PIECES AND/OR PALLETS DELIVERED. If you detect any visibly damaged item or and/or if any item you have paid for is omitted from the shipment (severally and jointly Visible Damage) you must still accent delivery and note such damage and/or omission on the carriers bill of lading and report such damage to the Company’s claims department at Info@Goals4Sports.com within 24 hours from receipt of shipment.
Note that unless you have done so, your acceptance of the shipment from the carrier is an acknowledgement that the product has been delivered in GOOD CONDITION thus relieving the carrier from any liability for the damage and/or omission and leaving you without legal recourse against the carrier and/or the Company.
In the event that any item of the shipment is received in a different condition than the condition said item was in when collected from the Company or its designated agent by the carrier who delivered your order (Concealed Damage), you must report such Concealed Damage to the Company’s claims department at Info@Goals4Sports.com within 24 hours from receipt of shipment. Failure to report such damage within said period shall void your rights to return such damaged item(s) and the Company shall not be liable to you in any manner in connection with such damaged item(s). In order to remove any doubt, Visible Damages and Concealed Damages are not Factory Damages as defined here-under and are not covered by the warranty detailed here-under. Your sole recourse in the event that your order has sustained Visible Damage or Concealed Damage is against the carrier who delivered your order.
International Orders: Please call us at 1 (401) 244-5951 and we will be glad to help you!