Our World Cup Series Soccer Goals are used by professional teams and clubs who want to have that professional soccer goal look at a great price.
Pevo Goals are the innovation of an Aerospace Engineer who wanted to enrich lives through sports. Manufactured in the United States, the World Cup Stadium goals are used by schools, clubs, and regions seeking a 4″ round Stadium goal.
The World Cup Stadium Goals are made of powder-coated white aluminum making it more lightweight than other goals its size; yet still maintaining its phenomenal strength. The strength of the goal comes from its aerospace castings instead of welded tubes, and the crossbar is securely attached to the uprights using two bolts on either end.
Each net is secured to the World Cup Stadium goal using Channel Net Fasteners on the posts and crossbar.
- 4″ round powder-coated white aluminum crossbar and uprights
- Ground sleeves for easy installation and removal
- 2″ Round Galvanized Steel Net Stanchion Poles and tensioning Straps
- Size – 8’x24’x6’x6’
- High strength aluminum Corner and Base castings
- Each and every Pevo Goal is Safety Engineered to meet ASTM and CPSC Standards
- All designs comply with FIFA, NCAA, and NFSHSA Rules
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Net
- G4S Channel Clip Net Fasteners
- Ground Sleeves for Posts and Net Stanchions
- Hinged Base Frame
ANY INQUIRIES: Please Call (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 or Email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.