Nothing comes easy and how many times have you heard your coach say:
- “Practice makes Perfect”
- “Practice, Practice, Practice”
- “If you don’t practice you won’t improve”
You can use the Quick Feet Trainer for 15 minutes each day, and it will greatly improve your ball skills and reinforce muscle memory through continued reputition. Developing muscle memory is essential for accuracy & control of the soccer ball.
- Last 15 minutes and accomplish 1000 touches on the ball
The panels are numbered 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 & 12 to help improve spatial awareness and communication in a game. It can be used indoors or outdoors and with the easy-to-assemble (5 minute assembly after initial set-up) Quick Feet Trainer, you can train anywhere, anytime.
- Practice and perfect any turn required in real game play
- You can even change the tension within each panel for variable ball return.
Before you know it you will be dribbling by players and passing the ball like the pro’s.