Goals4Sports offers the PEVO Park 8×24 Soccer Goals the Park soccer goal is the most affordable of the Channel Soccer Goals, with a built-in channel around the entire 3-inch dia. frame
Pevo Goals are the innovation of an Aerospace Engineer who wanted to enrich lives through sports. Pevo Soccer Goals are manufactured in the United States, the 8×24 Park soccer goals are used by schools, clubs, and regions seeking a 3″ round soccer goal.
- All Aluminum Construction
- 6 Sizes Available- 8’x24’, 7’x21’, 6.5’x18.5’, 6.5’x12’, 4.5’x9’, 4’x6’
- Lightweight 3” Round Tubing with Built-in Channel for Net Attachment
- 1 3/8” Round Aluminum Backstay Tube
- Finished Bottom Allows for Safe use on All Surfaces
- Reinforced, High-strength Durable Corners
- Designed to meet ASTM Standard F2673-08
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Powder Coating
- 3mm Net with
- G4S Channel Clip Net Fasteners
- Ground Anchors
- Anchor Sand Bags
- Yellow Nova World Cup Anchors
- Permanent Wheel Assembly
- Portable Wheel Assembly
Most youth organizations use the 8×24 soccer goals for the U14 age groups recommended by US Soccer.
Soccer Goal Safety:
Ultimately, it should be noted that safety must always be prioritized when using soccer goals. Of course, to reduce the risk of the goals toppling over, it is recommended by the manufacturer to anchor them to the ground using stakes or sandbags.
Overall, the Pevo Small Youth Soccer Goals offered by Goals4Sports are a good choice for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective option for their soccer needs.
Of Course, if you have any questions: Please Call Goals4Sports @ (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 between 9 am – 5 pm eastern time for freight quotes, email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.
When sending an email, ensure to include the product name & quantity, as well as the shipping address details.