Goals4Sports is proud to offer the Pevo Field Hockey League Goal is made with 2” square aluminum tubing and finished with a powder-coated white finish & 5/8″ boards. NCAA, NFHS and FIH Compliant.
The Pevo Field Hockey League Goal is made with 2” square aluminum tubing and finished with a powder-coated white finish. It includes 1/2″ thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) boards and complies with all International Hockey Federation Rules.
The goal also comes with a field hockey net and net clips and is available with or without wheels. The wheels have a flat-free tire (rubber) on a plastic wheel hub and are fixed to the frame for easy movement.
The Pevo League Field Hockey Goal is made in the USA in Wilmington, NC, and comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
Pevo Field Hockey League Goal Features:
- Includes: Field Hockey Net & Net Clips.
- Material: 2” Square Aluminum Tubing.
- Finish: Powder Coated White.
- Boards: Includes 1/2″ thick High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) boards.
- Complies With: All designs comply with International Hockey Federation Rules.
- Powder Coated White with 1/2″ thick High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Boards.
- All Field Hockey Goals are made in the USA in Wilmington, NC.
- The Pevo Field Hockey League Goal comes with or without Wheels.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited Warranty.
- Flat Free Tire (Rubber) on Plastic Wheel Hub.
- 10″ Diameter x 3.5″ Wide – 2.25″ Hub Offset, 5/8″ Bearing.
- Wheel Fixed to Frame (Tip-n-Roll).
- 5-Year Limited Warranty.
Of Course, if you have any questions: Please Call Goals4Sports @ (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 between 9 am-5 pm eastern time for freight quotes. Or email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.
If sending an email, please include the Product Name & Quantity and the City, State, and Zip Code of where you would like the product(s) shipped to.