DSV Disinfectant is an EPA registered sanitizer. Kills Viruses, bacteria, spores, fungi, mildew, mold, microbes. Effective in killing odors. Concentrated formula, dilution ratio 1:64 (2 oz. per gallon of water). Meets EPA registration requirements as an effective disinfectant, anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-mildew, anti-mold product for non-porous surfaces. DSV can be sprayed, brushed or mopped on surfaces to be sanitized. Allow to soak for a few minutes and let air dry.
- FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY and STRICTLY. This is a EPA registered product (see below)
- DSV is also a sanitizer that can rid an area of germs and fungi that can cause sickness and mold
- Powerful Virucide, capable of killing the most dangerous viruses. Kills 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria. Safe to apply on all non-porous surfaces
- Use protective gear during application but safe for the user and the environment
- Can be also used on most surfaces that need decontamination including synthetic turf, athletic equipment, bleachers, and locker rooms
- Nisus Concentrated formula. Needs to be diluted with water before application. 1:64 (2 oz. of DSV concentrate per gallon of water)
- Works as an effective DISINFECTANT, SANITIZER, BACTERICIDE, ANTI VIRUS, ANTI FUNGUS, ANTI MOLD, MILDEWSTAT
- Can be brushed, sponged, soaked, moped, fogged ( wet misting ) or can be sprayed using a pump-up or ride-on sprayer
- Can be used in residential and commercial sites, but surface should remain wet with DSV for 10 minutes for effective control
- Have any questions or to PLACE AN ORDER CALL (401) 244-5951 or email Info@Goals4Sports.com
This product has passed the Virucidal Efficacy of a Disinfectant for Use on Inanimate Environmental Surfaces Utilizing Human and Canine Coronavirus, Now effective against Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
DSV kills E.Coli, Salmonella, Staph, Campylobacter jejuni, Candida albicans, Corynebacterium ammoniagenes, Enterbacter aerogenes, Enterbacter cloacae, Enterococcus faecalis, Enterococcus faecium, Escherichia coli, Escherichia coli 0157:H7, Legionella pneumophila, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Proteus mirabilis, Proteus vulgaris, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Salmonella typhi, Serratia marcescens, Shigella dysenteriae, Shigella flexneri, Shigella sonnei, Staphylococcus aureus, Stahpylococcus epidermidis, Streptococcus pyogenes, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, Xanthomonas axonopodis pv. Citri, Xanthomonas campestris pv.Vesicatoria.