Goals4Sports is proud to offer the Bownet Pickleball net. The Bownet Pickleball net is designed to be portable and easy to set up, so you can play pickleball anywhere you have space. This net meets USAPA requirements.
The Bownet Pickleball net is designed to be portable and easy to set up, so you can play pickleball anywhere you have space. It meets USAPA requirements for size, with a 22′ width and 3′ height on both ends. The center pole is 34″ tall to keep the net at a consistent height and provide added reinforcement.
- Portable Pickleball net measures at 22′ wide x 3′ tall with a 34″ tall center pole for added reinforcement and consistent height.
- Meets USAPA requirements.
- Composite poles on the net’s edge provide excellent and constant tension.
- Powder coated steel frame have non-marking rubber feet.
- Preventing damage to floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor.
- Sets up in 120 seconds with no tools required – the fastest set up on the market!
- Includes pickleball netting, ground frame, stakes, BOW-poles, and roller case for easy portability and storage.
PLAY ANYWHERE.- PLAY NOW! PLAY BOWNET!®
The netting is designed with Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) and BOW™ poles to reduce stress and tension. Which extends the lifespan of the net, and create a more balanced net with added flexibility and stability upon impact. The rubber non-marking feet help to maintain stance and traction on any surface, whether indoor or outdoor.
When you’re done playing, the net can be easily collapsed and stored in the provided roller case for easy portability and storage.
In addition, Bownet offers a one-year limited manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind.
Therefore, whether you’re a coach looking for a reliable training net, or a player who wants to be able to play pickleball anywhere. The Bownet 22′ x 3′ Portable Pickleball Net is a great option.
Of Course, if you have any questions: Please Call Goals4Sports @ (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 during the hours of 9am-5pm eastern time for freight quotes, email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com, or Contact Us via our website page. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.
If sending an email please include Product Name & Quantity as well as the
City, State, and Zip Code of where you would like the product(s) shipped to.