BioCide 100 is an EPA registered sanitizer. Kills Viruses, bacteria, spores, fungi, mildew, mold, microbes. Effective in killing odors. Ready to use RTU, do not dilute. Safe for use on synthetic turf and meets EPA registration requirements as an effective disinfectant, anti-virus, anti-bacteria, anti-mildew product on non-porous surfaces. BioCide 100 can be sprayed, brushed or mopped on surfaces to be sanitized. Allow to soak for a few minutes and let air dry.
- FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY and STRICTLY. This is a EPA registered product ( see below ).
- Effective as a Fungicide, virucide. Kills 99.9% of germs, mold, viruses and bacteria. Sanitizes, cleans, and deodorizes in one easy step.
- Safe for the user, environment and synthetic field turf. Can be applied on any non-porous surfaces.
- RTU – Ready to Use Formula. No need to dilute with water, just apply on the areas to be disinfected. Non-bleach formula, safe for use on fabrics and carpets.
- Works as an effective DISINFECTANT, SANITIZER, BACTERICIDE, ANTI VIRUS, ANTI FUNGUS, ANTI MOLD, MILDEWSTAT.
- Can be brushed, sponged, soaked, moped, fogging ( wet misting ) or can be sprayed using a pump-up or ride-on sprayer.
- Have any questions or to PLACE AN ORDER CALL (401) 244-5951 or email Info@Goals4Sports.com
IMPORTANT EPA INFORMATION
BioCide – 100 (EPA Reg #1839-83-86117) has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Hepatitis A virus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information. Additional Information: (https://www.cdc.gov)