The Club Soccer Goal features 2″ x 4″ rectangular powder-coated white aluminum tubing with rounded corners. For additional stability and safety, each goal comes with a galvanized steel ground back bar and j-stake ground anchors.
Each net is secured to the Club series goal using Net Fasteners which are secured into drilled holes on the posts and crossbar.
Pevo Goals are the innovation of an Aerospace Engineer who wanted to enrich lives through sports. Manufactured in the United States, the Club series goals are used by schools, clubs, and regions seeking a less expensive 4″x2” rectangular goal.
- 4″ x 2” Rectangular powder-coated white aluminum crossbar and uprights with rounded corners
- 2″ round aluminum backstays
- Galvanized Steel Ground bar for Stability
- High strength aluminum Corner and Base castings
- 6 sizes – 8’x24’, 7’x21’, 6.5’x18.5’, 6.5’x12’, 4.5’x9’, 4’x6’
- Each and every Pevo Goal is Safety Engineered to meet ASTM and CPSC Standards
- All designs comply with FIFA, NCAA, and NFSHSA Rules
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Net
- 1 Galvanized Steel Ground Back Bar & Castings
- 2 Ground Anchors
- Net Fasteners
- Bungee-Balls for attaching the net to the base of the backstays and ground bar
ANY INQUIRIES: Please Call (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 or Email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.