Pevo Goals are the innovation of an Aerospace Engineer who wanted to enrich lives through sports. Manufactured in the United States, the 7×21 Castlite Channel soccer goals are used by schools, clubs, and regions seeking a less expensive 4″ round goal.
The Castlite Channel Series Goals are made of powder-coated white aluminum making it more lightweight than other goals its size; yet still maintaining its phenomenal strength. The backstays, which create depth, are aluminum instead of steel. The strength of the goal comes from its aerospace castings instead of welded tubes, and the crossbar is securely attached to the uprights using two bolts on either end. For additional stability and safety, each goal comes with a galvanized steel ground back bar and j-stake ground anchors.
Each net is secured to the Channel series goal using G4S Channel Clip Net Fasteners.
- 4″ round powder-coated white aluminum crossbar and uprights
- 2″ round aluminum backstays
- High strength aluminum Corner and Base castings
- Each and every Pevo Goal is Safety Engineered to meet ASTM and CPSC Standards
- All designs comply with FIFA, NCAA, and NFSHSA Rules
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Net
- 1 Galvanized Steel Ground Back Bar & Castings
- 2 Ground Anchors
- Channel Clip Net Fasteners
- Bungee-Balls for attaching the net to the base of the backstays and ground bar
ANY INQUIRIES: Please Call (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 or Email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.