Goals4Sports now offers the 7×21 Bownet Soccer Goal. Rugged, Stable, and easy to set up the 7×21 Bownet Soccer Goal is the best Portable Soccer Net on the market. The Goal can be assembled in less than 3 minutes.
With its Rigged Steel & Fibreglass Pole Patented Design it is the best portable net ever and even comes with a FREE carry case.
- Goal measures at 7′ x 21′ and is USYS recommended goal size for Youth Soccer
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder-coated telescoping frame constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. Kickback feet to prevent tipping in all conditions.
- Goal sets up in 135 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick setup, taking down time, and reducing the risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder-coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and roller case for easy portability and storage
Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™)
Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base.
Take these portable soccer goals anywhere! With its convenient carry case, it fits in the trunk of your car or on the back seat. The Bow Net assembles in just minutes with only one person and no tools. No Screws, No Snags: it just snaps together.
Under-12 Portable Soccer Goal
Whether outdoors or indoors, anytime can be game-time when you have a USYS-approved soccer goal from Bownet Sports®. These Go to Goal™ 7′ x 21′ size goals are the official U.S. Youth Soccer goal size for U11 and U12 play. Plenty of teams, schools, and organizations use them as well for scrimmages or training sessions with older players. Our EAS™ netting technology and composite BOW™ poles distribute energy from hard kicks or accidental collisions to help the goal last. Since the only steel is in the base frame, Bownet® goals are also less likely to cause injury than a traditional goal.
Setting up your U11/U12 soccer goal is as easy as using it. Watch the demonstration video below to see how two people can get it ready for play in just 135 seconds. The assembled goal is light enough that the same two people can pick it up and move it elsewhere on the field. Add the included ground stakes and/or non-marking rubber feet depending on the surface for extra stability. We help players of all ages and skill levels Train Like a Pro so they can play among the soccer elite.
If you have any questions: Please Call (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 during the hours of 9 am-5 pm eastern time for freight quotes or email us or Contact Us via our Website. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.
If sending an email please include the Product Name & Quantity as well as the City, State, and Zip Code of where the product(s) would be shipped to.