Goals4Sports now offers the 6×12 Bownet Soccer Goal. Rugged, Stable, and easy to set up, the 6’x12′ Bownet Soccer Goal has the best portable soccer goals on the market and can be assembled in less than 180 seconds.
Its Rigged Steel & Fibreglass Pole Patented Design is the best portable net ever and even comes with a FREE carry case.
- 6′ x 12′ Soccer Goal is Bownet’s most popular AYSO and Recreational League goal
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder-coated telescoping frame constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Goal sets up in 160 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick setup, taking down time, and reducing the risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder-coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and roller case for easy portability and storage
Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™)
Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base.
Take these portable soccer goals anywhere! With its convenient carry case, it fits in the trunk of your car or on the back seat. The Bow Net assembles in just minutes with only one person and no tools. No Screws, No Snags: it just snaps together
If you have any questions: Please Call (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 during the hours of 9 am-5 pm eastern time for freight quotes or email us or Contact Us via our website. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.
If sending an email please include the Product Name & Quantity as well as the City, State, and Zip Code of where the product(s) would be shipped to.