Goals4Sports offers the 6′ 6″x18′ Bownet Soccer Goal. The 6′ 6″x18′ Bownet Soccer Goal is the best portable soccer goal, allowing your teams to set up a game or practice anywhere there’s a field or open green area.
Bownets are the best portable soccer nets on the market and can be assembled in less than 3 minutes.
Its Rigged Steel & Fibreglass Pole Patented Design is the best portable net ever and even comes with a FREE carry case.
Bownet has revolutionized portable sports nets and training systems, allowing everyone from youth leagues to pros to #playanywhereplaynow.
Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™)
Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW™ poles and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base.
Take these portable soccer goals anywhere! With its convenient carry case, it fits in the trunk of your car or on the back seat. The Bow Net assembles in just minutes with only one person and no tools. No Screws, No Snags: it just snaps together.
The construction pairs durability with flexibility. The frame can bend as needed, through drills and games, while less stress and tension placed on the netting lengthens its lifespan. Resulting in a more balanced and controlled playing experience.
Other key innovations include our original BOW™ Poles and rigid steel frame, which are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. An efficient setup gives your team more time to play with a goal that can be assembled in 110 seconds. Without the use of tools, guidewires, or heavy steel crossbars, it reduces the risk of injury during games and practice.
This soccer goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoors and outdoors. Players can easily move it across a field with the removal of the secured ground stakes. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place it into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. The goal is USSF regulation size for U9-U12.
- Goal measures at 6’6″ x 18’5″ – the official USSF Regulation Size for U9 – U12
- Bownet’s EAS™ technology (Energy Absorption System™) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact
- BOW™ poles and powder-coated telescoping frame constructed to distribute goal weight across the bottom base
- Goal sets up in 110 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take down time, and reducing the risk of injury during game and practice
- Includes goal netting, powder-coated steel frame, composite BOW™ poles, stakes, and roller case for easy portability and storage
Of Course, if you have any questions: Please Call Goals4Sports @ (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 between 9 am – 5 pm eastern time for freight quotes, email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.
When sending an email, ensure to include the product name & quantity, as well as the shipping address details.