Goals4Sports offer the Pevo Soccer Goals. 4×6 Channel Soccer Goals are powder-coated white aluminum, making them lighter, while still retaining its exceptional strength. The backstays, which create depth, are made of aluminum instead of steel. The goal’s aerospace castings, rather than welded tubes, provide strength, and the crossbar is fastened securely to the uprights using two bolts on each end. In addition, each goal comes with a galvanized steel ground back bar and j-stake ground anchors to enhance stability and safety.
G4S Channel Clip Net Fasteners are used to secure each net to the Channel series goal.
- 4″ round powder-coated white aluminum crossbar and uprights
- 2″ round aluminum backstays
- High strength aluminum Corner and Base castings
- Each and every Pevo Goal is Safety Engineered to meet ASTM and CPSC Standards
- All designs comply with FIFA, NCAA, and NFSHSA Rules
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 1 Net
- 1 Galvanized Steel Ground Back Bar & Castings
- 2 Ground Anchors
- Channel Clip Net Fasteners
- Bungee-Balls for attaching the net to the base of the backstays and ground bar
Not sure about this goal, then you should definitely view our other 4×6 Soccer Goals
Soccer Goal Safety:
Ultimately, it should be noted that safety must always be prioritized when using soccer goals. Of course, to reduce the risk of the goals toppling over, it is recommended by the manufacturer to anchor them to the ground using stakes or sandbags.
Overall, the Pevo Small Youth Soccer Goals offered by Goals4Sports are a good choice for those looking for a reliable and cost-effective option for their soccer needs.
Of Course, if you have any questions: Please Call Goals4Sports @ (401) 244-5951 or (401) 623-8300 between 9 am – 5 pm eastern time for freight quotes, email us at Info@Goals4Sports.com. Our goal is to reply within a couple of hours during business hours. However, please allow up to 1-business day.
When sending an email, ensure to include the product name & quantity, as well as the shipping address details.